Kaysville Bible Church
Starting Sunday, May 24, 2020, we will resume meeting at 11:00 AM.
Due to the ongoing health concerns in our society, we are introducing the following Guidelines for your protection and that of others. We request your cooperation in following these Guidelines. They will be updated as necessary.
1. The Sunday School, Children’s Church, and Nursery ministries are suspended at this time.
2. We will not be providing gloves or masks, but you are welcome to wear your own.
3. You may sit in the Auditorium or the lobby. A large-screen TV and speakers will be placed in the lobby for you to view and participate in the service.
4. Families are requested to sit together and use every other pew in order to maintain 6 feet of social distance during the service.
5. Please refrain from shaking hands, hugging, and any other behavior that requires physical contact.
6. Please maintain a minimum physical distance of 6 feet from other people before and after service.
7. If for any reason you will not be comfortable joining in corporate worship at this time you should follow your conscience, knowing that you’ll be free of judgment from other believers. We’ll be showing grace to one another in love. The Sunday morning worship service will continue to be video streamed over the internet even after we resume regular in-church meeting. Adult Sunday School will be posted onto the KBC Public Facebook page at 9:00 on Sunday morning.
8. If you’re experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, please do not attend the service in person. According to the CDC, Covid-19 symptoms include
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Or at least two of these symptoms:
• Repeated shaking with chills
• Muscle pain
• Sore throat
• New loss of taste or smell
May 20, 2020